im i gay if i like watching gay porn more than regular porn?

i rather watch gay porn then regular porn but i dont think i can have a relationship with the same sex? HELP!!!

Favorite Answer

Gay men are interested in romantic and sexual relationships only with other men. You don't say whether or not you are interested in girls. If you are, then that's definitive... you definitely aren't gay. If are primarily interested in girls, but you would consider having a sexual relationship with a guy, then you may be bisexual.

Lots of straight guys actually do watch gay porn. It prominently features penises and male enjoyment (unlike straight porn which tends to focus on the girl), and since you know from personal experience how great all that feels, it's natural to enjoy watching it happen on screen. Plus straight and "lesbian" porn is usually so fake I'm not sure why people would enjoy it anyway... lol...

Anyway, your porn preferences don't determine your orientation; your real life preferences do. Even if you are sexually interested in both men and women, but *prefer* to identify as straight and date only women... that's fine! It's a free country - you get to pick your own label!

Source(s): I'm a bisexual chick, and I sometimes watch gay male porn... so far it hasn't turned me into a gay man! =P

I don't think so, i'm straight but i like gay cams

I think you better stop looking at it.

I remember, I used to watch gay porn and feel grossed out when I'd finish myself off, and I'd feel disgusted in myself.

After a while I stopped getting that grossed out disgusted feeling. I even went as far as imaging what it would be like to do it in real life and I became aroused.. then boom; I developed bad anxiety and depression. I'd always feel anxious whenever people mentioned the word "gay" in front of me and I'd often feel on edge.

I went through a major phase of depression and my life started to fall apart and I made an idiot out of myself in front of everyone. People think I'm gay now and I know for sure that they think I am, so I can't be my old self anymore and my life feels empty. I can't chill with my "boys" anymore and be one of the guys because I know that people no longer see me as one of the "boys" which makes me not feel like one of the "boys".

F**K G-A-Y PORN.

stay away from it.

ur just a little confused i am straight but i do the smae thing, some say bi curious and my curiousity has been satisfied so im fine now it will all pan out eventually but no u r not gay

i was at were u are now back when i was 14. you are probably just confused about your sexuality. it will work itself out eventually.