What happened when you tried a Ouija Board?

OK what has happened when you have played one? not an internet one a real one, i have heard mixed things, skeptical people say its rubbish and all of that, but i know people that are as straight up as they come and have seen spirits and had names given to them - not through a Ouija board though, so im aware about... show more OK what has happened when you have played one? not an internet one a real one, i have heard mixed things, skeptical people say its rubbish and all of that, but i know people that are as straight up as they come and have seen spirits and had names given to them - not through a Ouija board though, so im aware about spirits to a point.

But my work mate has one and she has said she has got answers before, and nothing bad has happened to her, but yet my mother in law said her friend tried it and she was a very strong minded women, and afterwords she got so paranoid that she never went out the house, and she drew this thing in her house and when ever she got scared she would sit in it. just want your experiences and has it changed your life much?
21 answers 21