To all christians, If God hates gay people, why did he make them that way?

I just found out about gay people the other day, and I've heard some christians say that God hates gay people. So, my question is, if he hates them, tell me why he made them that way? I know he hates sinners, but sinners CHOOSE to sin. From my previous question, most of those nice people told me how they never... show more I just found out about gay people the other day, and I've heard some christians say that God hates gay people. So, my question is, if he hates them, tell me why he made them that way? I know he hates sinners, but sinners CHOOSE to sin. From my previous question, most of those nice people told me how they never CHOSE their lifestyle, so tell me, why would God make people "in his Image" just to hate them?
Update: @nicholask, so you're saying being gay or bi is a choice?
Update 2: @all answerers, shay shay jones is a fake troll.
Update 3: please don't answer if you're just gonna tell me, "not all christians say God hates gay people." I didn't say "all" of them say it.