Hi My Date of Birth is 9th october 1982, 18:20 hours in kolkata. Can i be successful in farm product bussiness?

I have Mithun Rashi but Rahu is also placed in Mithun... I have saturn and jupiter together in tula. I have sun mercury (retrogate) and venus in kanya. I want to know wether i will have any heigher education? Also saturn in 7th house denote problem in married life and very late marriage...how much difficult will be... show more I have Mithun Rashi but Rahu is also placed in Mithun... I have saturn and jupiter together in tula. I have sun mercury (retrogate) and venus in kanya. I want to know wether i will have any heigher education? Also saturn in 7th house denote problem in married life and very late marriage...how much difficult will be my married life...I also have Mangal in scorpio...most of the astrologer said that mangal in its own sign in mesha lagna cancels the mangalik dosh...Is that really so??? please help

One more issues is neechasta venus with tungasta mercury gets a bepareet raj yoga..at least thats what many people said?? does that means i can be into music compositions and guitating etc??