What's wrong with me?

i don't know what's wrong with me because no boy likes me.... im a girl that is relaxed,confident at times, and i have a honest personality..is it because im a straight A student?...am i missing the looks?

heres my picture:

http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp171/angeltohf...

i talk to them but they usually never think of me in that way...i know this because one of my guy friends asked them if i was a girlfriend type?..they said shes just friend material

i usually dont act cocky..i mean ive had a boyfriend when i was like in 8th grade..but ever now that im in high school i havent been asked out that much

all my guy friends say there is absolutely nothing wrong with my attitude....

Favorite Answer

I answered your last question about your looks but I'll repeat in anyway: You are a cute, clean looking girl and just based on appearances, I think there would be a lot of guys who would consider dating you. And if you are relaxed, confident, honest, and intelligent, then personally, I would be really into you. Idk maybe that's not what some guys look for but I certainly think that there is a good portion that would love to date a girl such as yourself. I'm going to have to disagree with part of what you said though. Just but posting this elaborate and concerned question, you are showing that you actually lack confidence and are a bit insecure. You should work on that. I already said you were physically attractive and seem like a nice girl, so now it's time for you to truly believe it. I know it sounds corny but you really do need to learn to love yourself before you can look for love in others. Also, maybe you are making yourself too accessible to guys, making it too obvious that you're open to dating them. Once again, this would make them feel that you are not anything special because clearly YOU don't think you are. So just basically work on your confidence and self-respect and once that happens I think you'll wind up playing a little "hard to get" which will make guys want to pursue you. Good Luck!

Do you act cocky and uber-genius or are you even fun to hang out with outside of a book?

Get a hobby, make some friends. You meet guys through other girls anyway.

I thin you are very cute and im not sure why the guys wouldn't go after you. Give it time a great guy will snag you up. Don't settle for an asshole though just cause he is the guy that comes along!!

Sometimes, I feel the same way as you. I feel like I'm not beautiful. I'm really quiet in school, cause I moved to a new school and I get shy sometimes. By the way, you're prettier than me!

Your young. Dont worry about it now. It may seem like the end of the world but it doesnt matter right now.

Your cute. there is no problem with your looks. Maybe it is just your attitude. It is usually the attitude that is the girl's negative.

there is nothing wrong with you ---- never assume no one likes you --- you may have admirerers but they dont come forward because they dont know if you would like them ---- maybe take the issue in your own hands and approach a guy that you are interested in ---- have fun

i know its hard to think your cute when noone has asked you out, you might have to make the first move, i bet alot of guys would love to date someone like you, you have a great head on your shoulders, your smart and cute.

you just have to be loud basically hahaha. i've had the same problem, i'm just too quiet (even though i'm not that quiet) and the guys seem to flock to the other girls. it definitely isnt looks though

• you look beautiful to me. maybe they think you are too good for them? that could be a reason. grades have nothing to do with anything