I've got a serious problem on Wikipedia. Could someone please help?

Lately, I'm getting SICK and TIRED of some people deleting/merging out some articles there that I like to read; making it a pain in the rear end to find useful info. Right now, there are at least 2 or 3 people on Wikipedia trying to either delete or merge out a key article pertaining to the English version of... show more Lately, I'm getting SICK and TIRED of some people deleting/merging out some articles there that I like to read; making it a pain in the rear end to find useful info. Right now, there are at least 2 or 3 people on Wikipedia trying to either delete or merge out a key article pertaining to the English version of Sailor Moon (please no debates or rude answers), and I commonly visit that article to get some in-depth info, yet there are some people who want to delete/merge it out, this severely limiting the info within (such as the changes made in the dub, show history, etc.).

Please, can someone find a way to convince the people who want to delete an informative article to just drop it and instead fix it? I did what I could, but I feel overpowered by these people...
Update: While Wikipedia's policies may apply, however, I beg to differ, because it seems to me like the people involved just WANT to get rid of it instead of just improving the article. I tried talking it out nicely, but one person there just kept escalating the problem by throwing Wikipedia's so-called... show more While Wikipedia's policies may apply, however, I beg to differ, because it seems to me like the people involved just WANT to get rid of it instead of just improving the article. I tried talking it out nicely, but one person there just kept escalating the problem by throwing Wikipedia's so-called "policies" in my face, which I won't abide by, because I believe that Wikipedia's policies, such as those about free speech, legal threats, personal attacks, neutral point of view, etc. are completely FLAWED and CONTRARY to the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
Update 2: NOTE: If you're just going to say let it go, DON'T ANSWER AT ALL.
Update 3: I'm talking about this article at it's talk page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Sailor_Moon_(English_adaptations)
Update 4: @oth o, yeah, but they're trying to MERGE the article out, which I consider deleting.