In John 10:30, Jesus tells us that he and the Father are one?

Most people who worship the trinity man-god will claim that Jesus is telling us that he and the father are one God. Does this scripture actually say that Jesus is claiming to be God? Read it in the context it was written. 24 The Jews gathered around him, saying, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If... show more Most people who worship the trinity man-god will claim that Jesus is telling us that he and the father are one God.

Does this scripture actually say that Jesus is claiming to be God? Read it in the context it was written.

24 The Jews gathered around him, saying, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly."

25 Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me,

26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep.

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.

29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and the Father are one."

What is the context? What name does Jesus speak in? Who gave Jesus his sheep?

Is Jesus claiming to be God or is he claiming that his actions are in unity with the will of the Father?
Update: Fireball... you did not answer the questions... you dodged the question entirely...
Update 2: I am not a Muslim