Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

i hear voices?

people are usually screaming and sometimes they say my name

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The US Army defines voice to skull devices as a nonlethal weapon which inlcudes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and (2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of person or animals. NOTE: The sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. One application of V2K is use as an electronic scarecrow to frighten birds in the vicinity of airports.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Regardless of the severity of your problem-If you,honestly do hear voices with no one else there-i can not stress enough that you need to seek medical help immediately. go to your nearest emergency room .do not be afraid to tell them what is happening.many times stressers such a chemical imbalances in the brain or injury can cause cases of psychotic behavior in many different degrees. the thing that you need to keep focused on is that what is happening to you is nothing to be ashamed about.you need to seek a professional opinion concerning this and do it immediately-not tomarrow-not next week-do it now.!

• 1 decade ago

Pray to God. He is the only one that can help you. No drugs can heal you, they only suppress the symptoms. A therapist can't do anything but take your money - they are only human, and can suggest ways of "coping". If you weren't born like this, go to Him. He is strong enough to actually help.

Source(s): He has helped me with many obstacles
  • 1 decade ago

You need to evaluated by a health care professional. There are many treatments that can provide you with relief.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You will need spiritual protection as well as counseling.

"Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find," Is the standby you need to remember and practice to get through this.

Trust that the solution and relief will come.

• 1 decade ago

unless they tell you to do things, it's not reason to institutionalize you. auditory hallucinations happen sometimes. you could see someone to try to figure out why you hear these things.

• 1 decade ago

Umm, see a therapist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you need to talk to someone who might be able to tell you why you hear things.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you really should see a docyor fast

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.