Visa questions, studying, getting TEFL cert for teaching in Korea?

Forgive me if this sort of thing has been asked to death, but I searched on YA and couldn't find anything that completely answered my questions with my situation, so, here I am. My fiancee is Korean-American, being born in America, but his parents are Korean citizens, he speaks fluently, he's been back... show more Forgive me if this sort of thing has been asked to death, but I searched on YA and couldn't find anything that completely answered my questions with my situation, so, here I am.

My fiancee is Korean-American, being born in America, but his parents are Korean citizens, he speaks fluently, he's been back and forth to Korea several times, and after he finishes his last year of university here, we plan to move there. I've heard there's a working visa specifically for Korean-Americans, could he easily get that? What would that enable him to do? And how easy would it be for him to get citizenship? Or at least for us to be able to stay long-term? He is also a culinary major, and after we get settled, earn some money and he gets some experience working in restaurants, we hope to open our own restaurant. If he's not a citizen by then, how hard would that be to do? Or could he just open it under his parents' or relatives' names?

While in Korea, since I'm not a native speaker, I was hoping I could go back to school while I was there, study more of the Korean language, and get my MA in either Linguistics, Chinese language/culture, or education, but in order to do this, I would need a job to be able to support myself. Is there a visa that would let me (a non-Korean American citizen) study at a university and work at the same time?

Since my opportunities for jobs would be limited, I was thinking if translation jobs are few and far between (I also speak Thai and Mandarin Chinese), I could do English teaching on the side until we're all settled. I have some formal tutoring experience, but no real teaching credentials. I've been looking into TEFL certification programs and wondering if it would be better for me to get a certification here in the US, or wait until we move next January and do it in Korea? Are online TEFL courses credible at all? I've heard a lot of talk that http://www.koredinco.com/ is decent and recognized in Korea, but the website looks kind of campy. Would it be better to find an on-site program in Korea? Specifically in/near Seoul, since I know most programs place you in the countryside, but my family-in-law are all in the Seoul and Asan areas, so we'd prefer to stay near them, so I'm not sure how difficult TEFL programs would be to find in those areas.

Sorry it's so long and so many different questions, but I really know very little about visas and being a foreigner in Korea. I appreciate any insight and recommendations. Thank you very much to anyone who can help~
Update: I do have a BA already, all I need is the teaching certificate. I was considering going back for my masters in Korea