Am I dyslexic?

well first of all when I am writing I get my "Ds" and "Bs" mixed up, also I mix words around when I'm reading like the other day I read a paper aloud to my friend ~ Me: Norway is the land of fried rice Friend: what the phuck let me see that ~ turns out it said fire and ice. and every time... show more well first of all when I am writing I get my "Ds" and "Bs" mixed up, also I mix words around when I'm reading like the other day I read a paper aloud to my friend ~ Me: Norway is the land of fried rice
Friend: what the phuck let me see that ~ turns out it said fire and ice. and every time I see santa cruz I think it says santa clous, also I was reading info on a movie I was going to watch it said some thing about some people had to stop satan from impregnating a human woman I thought it said some people had to stop santa from impregnating a human woman, and I thought the first time I saw Chicken filet (fast food place) that it said Chickafile.

All my friends call me the dyslexic geinus, but I don't know if I'm dyslexic or just plain stupid how do I find out if I'm dyslexic