why do women find morning wood so offensive!!?

what should i do here? i slept over by a friend last night cause i got a flat tire after a party. it was nice of her to help out and i slept on her couch... well, this morning i woke up with a bad case of morning glory and she is really offended! i apologized [thought it is not like i did it on purpose] and tried to explain it just happens and the girl kicked me out of her house... what am i to say to her? it was not my fault!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i dont find it offensive at all...its normal for most guys...they cant help it...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Wow, that grew to become right into a splash extreme of her, sounds like she won't have lots adventure with adult males or she theory you have been hitting on her. clarify to her that adult males many times awaken with morning erections. My wager is she has in no way slept with then woken up next to a guy in the previous if she ever did then she might understand which you adult males basically cant help it each and every so often. Lol.

• Steve
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

lol that made me laugh. But man every guy get a huge hard on in the morning. I always do. She shouldn't be mad, ghezz. She should of laughed about it.

• 10 years ago

shes tripping! i think they are hott! =)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.