Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How can I call the police?

I got too fat, and I am stuck in my computer chair. I want to call the fire and rescue service, but my fingers are too fat to dial the buttons on my mobile phone. Instead I just seem to mash the keypad and therefore cannot dial 999. I tried calling for help, the there is too much fat in my throat. Finally, I cannot dial with my nose or tongue because my multiple chins do not allow me to bend down, and likewise, my flabby arms stop my from lifting my phone.

So what should I do?


By the way I used my fingers to type this. They are JUST small enough for a keyboard, but as you all know, mobile phone buttons are too small.

8 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Since you can physically use the keyboard of your computer, dial 911 from your computer using Voice Over IP.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    dial 911

  • 1 decade ago

    Step 1: Eat everything in sight

    Step 2: Die

    Step 3: Be found 3 months later

    Step 4: ????

    Step 5: Profit!!!

  • 1 decade ago

    its a real website and theyll help you for real. if you mean it.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Eat everything around you until you're big enough to be noticed.

  • Tina
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    Use whatever you used to type this question. Was it your penis maybe?

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago


  • 1 decade ago

    kill yourself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.