Egg Drop Soup - Simple yet nutritious Asian inspired soup.
egg drop soup recipe
-1 egg yolk
-1/4 tsp of salt
-2 tbsp fresh chopped chives
-1/8 tsp of ground ginger
-3 cups of chicken broth
1. Pour chicken broth into a pot. Medium temp.
2. Add chives, ginger and salt into the pot
3. Mix the eggs
4. Once broth and spices are boiling, slowly pour the eggs into the pot
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin - Scrumptious piece of pork stuffed with artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes.
-1 2lb pork tenderloin
-1/2 medium onion, diced
-1/8 fresh thyme, finely chopped
-1/2 fresh sage, finely chopped
-2 large artichoke hearts, diced
-6 sun-dried tomatoes, diced
-2 cloves garlic, finely diced
-A couple tsp of butter or coconut oil
-1/8 tsp nutmeg
1. Put all the stuffing ingredients into a pan with medium heat. Saute for about 4 minutes or until the onions are a little golden. Remove it from heat and let it cool down completely.
2. Cut a seam through the center of each piece for the stuffing. Spread butter and salt over it. Place meat in a baking pan.
3. Pre-heat your oven at about 450F.
4. Once the stuffing has cooled down completely, mix in an egg and whisk away.
5. Stuff the meat with your stuffing.
6. Put the stuffed pork into the oven and it will be ready in about 30 minutes.
Chocolate Cranberry Pie - A Paleo berry-licious treat that you don't have to feel guilty about.
-2 cups of almond flour
-2 tbsp of coconut oil
-1/2 tsp salt
Filling & Topping Ingredients:
-18 oz of frozen cranberries
-1/2 cup of coconut milk
-8 oz of 70% cocoa
1. Preheat your oven at 375F.
2. Put your crust ingredients in a blender. Blend it until you get a crumbly dough texture
3. Lightly grease a pie baking dish and put the dough in it. Firmly press the dough to completely and evenly cover the surface of the entire pan.
4. Put the crust in the oven for about 15 minutes. Let it began to turn golden brown.
5. While the crust is cooking, put the milk in a small pot and bring it to a simmer.
6. Once the it starts to simmer take if off the heat right away and pour the chocolate into the pot. Mix it until completely melted. This is your filling.
7. Once the crust is ready take it out of the oven, pour your filling into the crust.
8. Put the pie in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
9. Put frozen cranberries in the oven. Bake for about 10 minutes. Once the berries have started to soften take them out the oven and put them in the fridge as well for about 1 hour.
10. Once the crust and filling is nice and solid and the berries are nice and cool, pour them on top of your chocolate filling. - See more at: http://weightloss-dietips.blogspot.com/2014/03/paleo-diet-recipes.html#.UzAsGqJ-_Gg