I want to convert to Catholicism but I was raised Protestant?

My parents are what's known as "Deciples of Christ." And the rest of my family lean more Baptist. I never agreed with the Baptist or fully believed the Protestant faith. I have been doing extensive studying in Catholicism and I find myself in awe of the beauty of the faith. But, I feel the choices... show more My parents are what's known as "Deciples of Christ." And the rest of my family lean more Baptist. I never agreed with the Baptist or fully believed the Protestant faith. I have been doing extensive studying in Catholicism and I find myself in awe of the beauty of the faith. But, I feel the choices I have made in life make it too late for me to convert. I'm not afraid my family will disown me, or anything. I just don't feel I'm worthy enough to become Catholic.

I don't know much about entering the church either. With the Protestant faith anyone who's anyone can become a church member. But...I don't know the first thing about joining a Catholic church. Can anyone help me out? Thank you.
Update: And, please refrain from faith bashing. I don't really stand for that. If you don't agree with certain faiths, don't put your opinions on here. This is not an opinion question. I am reaching out to people simply for advice. Keep rudeness to yourselves, please. Thank you.
Update 2: I will also add that I do not put myself nor any faith above my family and their beliefs. It's simply I don't agree with everything they believe. That's all. I don't put them down for it, and I don't put myself or my changes of mind above them whatsoever. They are my family, and I love them... show more I will also add that I do not put myself nor any faith above my family and their beliefs. It's simply I don't agree with everything they believe. That's all. I don't put them down for it, and I don't put myself or my changes of mind above them whatsoever. They are my family, and I love them no matter what. And I respect all people and their faith.