Hey Boys, I need your help! Please?

Okay, so there is a boy in my school. He always is smiling at me, and talking to me, but he does that to everyone. Yesterday in the hall when I was walking alone, he ran up to me and tapped me on the shoulder, and said "I like your shoes, they are really cute!" And gave me a huge smile. And sort of turned pink. Just a little though. Today, he was talking to me all day, and complemented me on my hair today...

I just wanted to know from BOYS what that would mean if you where to do that to a girl?

Plus I have red hair.... do guys like naturally red hair!?

People I know he isnt gay, he dated a girl last year.

Favorite Answer

Ok, I would say that he really likes you. He is always hanging around you and smiling...your probably saying "He does that to everyone though." But he doesn't really like everyone though now does he? If he is giving you compliments then you should accept them. He likes you a lot by giving you compliments. Do you like him? If so take advantage of this opportunity and date him. Trust me, as a guy, I give compliments whenever I can muster up the confidence and strength to do so to a girl I like. Red hair is pretty awesome! I don't really care what the hair color is as long as it is normal like brunette, blonde, red, black or whatever. So to finish my answer, he likes you...A LOT! Take advantage of this, ok.

Hope this helped

• Exosus

Honestly, I think he's probably a bit of a flirt and just likes to play around. It doesn't sound like he's really interested in a relationship with you.

He definitely likes you and has been doing his research on trying to impress girls (with the obsessive complimenting and stuff...he's still a rookie though :P). It would make his day if you ask him to go somewhere like the movies with you.

Honestly, in my years of experience. Guys like that ended up coming out of the closet soon..

well, by the sounds of that...he likes you! unless he says that kind of thing to everyone, he is just hitting on you. And yeah, if i was doing that to a girl, then that would mean that i have a crush on her. hope my info helps!

I would say it meant I liked the girl. Hang out with him more and you should be able to tell but I would guess that he is seriously interested in you.

c i am a boy and i like this girl and i do that compliment her on just little things tget her aattention u know start small talk :D

yeah he wants you and red hair is cool

• R B

You need to be alone wit him n see how he acts...

He either likes your or he's gay.