Michael Jackson conspiracy theory?

Ok, so the King Of Pop is dead. Has anyone thought about a possible connection between Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley? Michael idolized Elvis. He named himself the King of Pop. That was not a title given to him. When he went on an interview with Oprah it was written into the contract that she would have to call... show more Ok, so the King Of Pop is dead. Has anyone thought about a possible connection between Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley? Michael idolized Elvis. He named himself the King of Pop. That was not a title given to him. When he went on an interview with Oprah it was written into the contract that she would have to call him by that title several times during the interview. Yeah, she was the first person to call him that but it wasn’t her idea. He wanted a title to rival that of Elvis. He even married Elvis’ daughter. And now he has died at about the same age as Elvis. Yes, I know he had a heart attack. But could it have been drug induced? Many prescription drugs have severe side effects, including heart attacks. Something as simple as a migraine drug can cause a heart attack. And if he was intentionally overdosing on a regular basis, death was inevitable. If this is the case, the autopsy would not catch regular overdosing. It would only show that at the time of death there was an overdose and that would appear to be accidental. Actually, a heart attack is fairly easy to induce if you know how. Jackson could have caused his own heart attack in order to assure that he would be remembered in the same light as Elvis.

Now, this is just a bit of trolling. I don’t really believe this. But I’m wondering if anyone will pick up on this and run with it. What do you think? Did Michael Jackson cause his own death in an effort to emulate Elvis?
9 answers 9