How can I find out if the person I've been kind of interested in but never got to know is married or single ?

I left school about 13 years ago. Then I started working full-time over at this American company back in 2006 and stayed on in that job for over a year and 4 months in all - until April, 2008. While working in there, I noticed that there was this one guy who often bumped into me on the same floor where I was... show more I left school about 13 years ago. Then I started working full-time over at this American company back in 2006 and stayed on in that job for over a year and 4 months in all - until April, 2008.

While working in there, I noticed that there was this one guy who often bumped into me on the same floor where I was also working back in those days. Well . . . eventually, he kind of grabbed my attention.

Actually, I'm going to work for this same American company again shortly and . . . like before, it's very likely that I'm going to bump into this mystery man in question over and over again.

Oh . . . he's around 30-something or 40-something and because of his sandy-coloured beard and short brown hair, I can't tell how old he really is. And it seems that he's always calm and polite and nice to everyone, "good-natured", even - although I've never seen him chatting to very many people.

So, what I would like to know is whether he's still single or already married. How can I find out about that without me looking too obvious ?? ( I've always been attracted to an older man ever since I was little, it seems. *sighs* )

This is my first time being here asking questions like this, btw - so I would very much appreciate your advice. Arigatoh ( Thank you ).