Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Make hair grow faster?

Please suggest me some steps to grow hair faster ? And Also give me to cure damaged hair?

Favorite Answer

If you take a daily multivitamin, and drink lots of milk, your hair will grow faster. Listen to me, i tried this and it worked! my hair is 9 1/2 inches long!

It's not just the milk and vitamins you also have to be pre-cautious with heat. Don't use blowdryer's my friend decided to grow his hair out he went from and inch of hair to about 14 inches within 8 months and all he does is comb it when needed but not to much, eats healthy, and shower's. I also heard you can put some olive oil (just a dab) in your hair if it gets to dry.

Healthy hair growth starts with good nutrition. Your hair needs certain nutrients to grow properly. This can be achieved by getting enough of the right fats, vitamins, and minerals from your diet, or from dietary supplements. There are also some other supplements that may also be able to help, like saw palmetto, Pygeum Africanum, MSM, and grape seed extract. I like Caribbean Hair Grow. You should talk to your doctor before you do, or take anything, and also do your own research (wikipedia, pubmed, etc.) as well. Hope this helps...

First thing to do, would be to cut off all the split ends. Then use the 5 day treatment from sunsilk(during this time, do not apply any heat). If u using heat, please use a heat protective silicon before applying heat. Take the primrose oil tablets and use keratin hair care products. If u can't get keratin, oil treat yr hair once a week at first, then lesser as u go on. When u oil treat, please use steam on yr hair, to open up pores, and allow oil to work properly. before u go sleep, swirl yr hair in a stocking. Everyday, after u style, use amla snake oil on yr hair. U just need to apply a little. It helps with shine, and to be healthy.