Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why are women always asking what men want when the answer is already here many times?

The answer (if it comes from honest men who do not want to lie) is that most of us want long hair, no chubbies, short and shorter skirt and please smile... I mean how many girls in heels, long hair and short skirts do you know who are single??

Not trying to be mean, but for better or worse that's the answer. Why keep asking? Just use the search function here.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The same reasons they fall madly in love with one guy and try to turn into something he isn't...

A. They don't really believe what we tell them, because it's not their idea

B. To live up to our expectations they'd have to work at fitting a mold they don't like, and

C. They keep asking in hopes we'll change the answer to fit their present situation

Source(s): Don't try and understand them, you'll go insane. Just ride it till the wheels fall off and then move on...
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Well, as a male i don't agree. Although i love hair i don't really mind if its long or short and a good body is good but that doesn't always mean skinny. And i (and most other males) do like personality.

• 4 years ago

1) Give a kiss to your hand (left hand)

2) Say your crushes name.

3) Close your hand.

4) Say the name of a weekday.

5) Say your name.

6) Open your hand.

7) Paste this to 15 comments n the day you said In step 4 he/she will tell you they like you. If you don’t do this you will have bad luck in the next hour.

• Alyssa
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

AMEN! I'm sick of seeing these same questions over and over again. I think they're due to the young preteens who are completely clueless about life and lack all common sense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.