What should I tell my friends for helping me out yesterday...?

ok my friends all stayed and helped me out because not last night but the night before my dad and me got into a fight and he threatened me. I was scared to go home and I wanted to go to my friend Becca's house. My mom wouldn't let me though and she told the counsler if I didn't come home she was calling... show more ok my friends all stayed and helped me out because not last night but the night before my dad and me got into a fight and he threatened me. I was scared to go home and I wanted to go to my friend Becca's house. My mom wouldn't let me though and she told the counsler if I didn't come home she was calling the cops, well with me being very scared and all my best friends that I can ever have stayed there with me and tried to talk me in to going home and staying in my room. I finally said ok and they all took me home. Then When I was getting out I got my finger stuck in Becca's side door will trying to let my friend Bry outof the back. I don't know what I can do to thank them?? I wrote Becca a note but I don't know if I will see her.. Can anyone help me??