i started Yaz birth control the sun. after my period & the next day i had sex without a condom, am i pregnant?

you see, my period ended on a saturday, and that sunday i started taking yaz birth control, and then the day after THAT my bf and i had sex and because i told him i was on it, he finished and now im afraid i could be pregnant...

Favorite Answer

Could you be..yes. Is it likely...no. Don't worry. Take a test if your period is late.

Birth Control takes a full month to get into your system and begin to protect you completely from pregnancy.

You could just stop having sex while you are still a teen and this type of problem will go away.

I believe people should not start having sex until they are "able", (not ready), to take care of a child. If you are not able to take care of a child, then the only way to prevent it 100% is abstinence. We have high enough abortion rates and teen pregnancy rates!!

BC takes at least a month (full cycle) to get into your system & start working completely, so it's a REALLY good idea to use a backup during that time. There's no way to know yet if you're pregnant, you'll just have to wait it out now. :o/

• lasure

Beofre you commence drowsing mutually without condom you have to be taking your bc pills for a complete 7 days. it incredibly is till your white section is complete and you're secure on your 8th day. in case you have unprotected intercourse till now your seventh day you're able to alter into pregnant. : )

I guess you could be, if you dont start your next period then you probably are. I dont knovv hovv long ago you vvere on your period but if it just happend then its probably too early to knovv right novv.

• Tommy

Definately pregnant, probably twins...:)