Do you think he would have done anything bad if no one was around?

Well my brother was hanging out with his friends one day. So my brother and one of his friends (two were over at the time) went to get something to eat and my mom was out and my dad was asleep and it was just me and my siblings and his other friend. So I was sitting on the couch and watching tv with my siblings and him and he started like joking around with me and then asked me If he could have my phone number and I said no because he is my brother's friend and that would be awkward. So I just ignored him and brushed him off and went in the kitchen and he followed. So then I went into my upstairs bathroom to get away and he knocked and asked again by saying "give me your number so i can bother you (lol)" and I said no. So he answered with "we'll that's messed up" but in a joking way. I also went into my bedroom later on and he knocked when i locked the door and said "come on let me in". Not only that, but a time before this, he was following me upstairs but when everybody was home. But anyway, I find this awkward and I don't want to tell my brother. So what should I do? And if my siblings weren't around, do you think he would've done things he shouldn't do? I'm scared because he kept following me around and a lot of people say he will do anything for sex.

Favorite Answer

Sometimes honesty is the best policy

My Advice: Eventually you should tell your brother that his friend is harassing you or you could bring it to light in your own way. Well seeing how this is going so far, you're not the most outspoken person on the planet and that's OK. However, you need to find a way to nip this in the bud so that it will go no further, especially after what you heard about this guy. If he is following you to the restroom and knocking on your bedroom door BE CAREFUL!!! End this immediately or in his warped mind he thinks that you are leading him on. I know you don't want too but you have to tell someone just in case anything happens. I have a brother and his friends tried to talk to me, get my number, etc. but I'm a bit more outspoken and would openly make a joke out-loud saying : "NO, how many times do you have to ask, I am not giving you my phone number" and "coincidentally" my brother would overhear and they would playfully begin to wrestle because my brother would look at them like, really. Needless to say, I didn't have that problem anymore and we are all friends to this very day, although the flirting never stops but I'm in control. That's the point I'm trying to make: if you feel you have no control over the situation it needs to be addressed. So many cases have occurred where the sister is raped by the brothers friend, don't be a victim. Stand up, be strong and say something to end this sooner than later!

Wishing You The Best in Love~

Source(s): www.thelovechamber.com

Yes, I think he would of. You SHOULD tell your brother about it.