CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS?

I PAY CHILD SUPPORT FOR TWO KIDS AND IM MARRIED AND HAVE A CHILD WITH MY WIFE NOW AND IM FINANCIALLY STRUGLING I CANT PAY THE FULL AMOUNT THAT I USED TO IVE CONTACTED CHILD SUPPORT TO SEE IF I CAN GET MY CASE MODIFIED THEY DENIED ME IM NOT TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM IT I JUST CANT PAY THE AMOUNT THAT SAY I HAVE TO PAY... show more I PAY CHILD SUPPORT FOR TWO KIDS AND IM MARRIED AND HAVE A CHILD WITH MY WIFE NOW AND IM FINANCIALLY STRUGLING I CANT PAY THE FULL AMOUNT THAT I USED TO IVE CONTACTED CHILD SUPPORT TO SEE IF I CAN GET MY CASE MODIFIED THEY DENIED ME IM NOT TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM IT I JUST CANT PAY THE AMOUNT THAT SAY I HAVE TO PAY IM NOW SENDING 50 DOLLARS A WEEK BECAUSE THATS ALL I CAN AFFORD SO WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET IT MODIFIED TO WHAT IS AFFORDALBLE FOR ME AND FAMILY
Update: so what happens when i fall behind on the back child support while im making less then the full amount owed on my child support?