Masturbation drain body wellness?

I am 34, not married and everytime I do masturbation after that my physique becomes extremely exhausted and my head aches and I experiences brain fatigue. I ended up sleeping for hours to recover and my mood is totally ruined for the day, Why is this?

Best Answer

It's normal to feel a bit drowsy after you ejaculate. Your body releases endorphins and melatonin into you system, and those chemicals make you feel happy and drowsy, respectively. Maybe what you think is exhaustion is just the lassitude of a nice come. Maybe you think masturbation is wrong, and your mood is ruined because you feel guilty. Have you tried masturbating before you go to sleep at night? Then the drowsy feeling would work for you, since that's what you intend anyway.

• Terry

You must be doing Olympic style masturbating! I have only experienced what you describe when I do something else with my body during the course of wacking off that causes the strain on my body. For example I used to try to suck myself off by laying on the bed or floor and getting my legs behind my head while my head was resting on a pillow or two. Basically I was trying to bend myself like a pretzel like a contortionist when I was not accustomed to such acrobatics. Even without doing such physical feats, you may be exerting strains on your body that it is not used to. Your body may be becoming less able to accommodate those activities. You should consult a doctor about having a stress test done (which tests the heart), and other tests which would determine why your body is not handling stress as it did in the past.

You need to take a break from it, probably harder than it sounds (excuse the pun) If your pleasuring yourself more than once a day I reckon you may have a problem with it.

many men use masturbation as a relaxation aid and whilst there is nothing wrong with this per say, it could easily develop into some kind of obsession / compulsion. My best advice would be to stay away from madame palm and replace her with something more constructive, then after a week or two shuffle again and see how you feel.

Alternativly if your diet is poor it may be worth buying some zinc/l-arginine supplements as these minerals get depleted easily during ejaculation, and this could contribute to your feelings of fatigue.

Look, google these 2 words together "masturbation fatigue". 9 out of 10 sites note a relation between the two. Its because in men, sperm contains zinc. When you masturbate you lose zinc. Your body needs zinc and its one of the main sources your body uses for energy. This is why alot of men fall fast asleep after sex unlike women. Semen has more zinc in it then anything else in your body so you lose alot of it everytime you masturbate. Take a break for 2 weeks if its possible and start taking zinc vitamins which you can find in any pharmacy or grocery store.

Source(s): Im really a guy, but my avatar is broke and I told yahoo about it, its just a glitch and I cant take it off...yeah its real funny...anyways, this happened to me and I was fatigued for like 5 years starting when I was about 19 years old. I went to a doctor and this is what it turned out to be...I know, embarrassing, so at least you dont have to have a doctor to tell you this like I did. I know what you mean about sleeping for a long time (I would sleep for 14 hours sometimes) and about the mood being ruined (you can hardly crack a smile and you just feel dark, depressed, moody)
  • i think u should see a doctor if ur not feeling well after masterbation it may be because of strain on ur body

every time you masturbate you loose a 1000%

of your brain cells

Source(s): chuck norris

becaus eur old!1 and not married....!!! that is why!! get a life!!

stop masturbating!

jeez