promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

GIRLSSS!! Would you date me assuming i had a good personality??? Thanks!!?

http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k622/IAMABEAST...

Ok those are pics of me and im like a super super shy guy....i have a great personality like all of my female friends say im super sweet and the nicest guy ever im just so shy about approaching the girl i like you know? so would you date me assuming you knew i had a good personality?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

umm yesss! your cute (:

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

You answered mine, ill return the favor :)

yes your a cutie pie and a great personality is even more important. some girls love the "shy guy" personality too. just be self confident and dont beat your self up if the first girl turns you down, there are so many fish in the sea. and from the way you answered my question, it sounds like u know what your doing when it comes to relationships. youll do fine

• 8 years ago

You're not bad looking... Sure I would try it. Especially since you're sweet and nice :) And you're a shy guy... Even though they're hard to pursue, it's still possible and it's totally worth it :D

That's a good turn on...

Source(s): Thanks for answering mine!
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

You aren't the cutest, but you're still pretty cute, and a great personality can make up for the rest of the cute factor, so yeah!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • May
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Yea, good personality matters more than looks to me. Although, you're cute too, so that is a plus. :)

• 8 years ago

yes totally but i would want to get to know you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.