Why do Catholics confuse their belief with Christianity?

Christians follow Jesus Christ that makes them Christians, right?

But Catholics follow "Saints & Virgins" that make them catholic, right?

Can someone please enlighten me without insults?

Thanks ahead of time for your honest response.
Update: It is your intellectual opinion that I am after. Not evil ignited feelings. I don’t mean to insult you. But if my question is shaking the very foundation of your faith and make your feelings fall apart, perhaps you have built on sinking sand. Where is your CHRIST like example when your foundation in not on the... show more It is your intellectual opinion that I am after. Not evil ignited feelings. I don’t mean to insult you. But if my question is shaking the very foundation of your faith and make your feelings fall apart, perhaps you have built on sinking sand. Where is your CHRIST like example when your foundation in not on the ROCK.

To illustrate your erroneous judgment against me; I was baptized catholic as a child. I did my first communion in a Catholic Church and probably have been to more Catholic churches and masses more than most of you who claim there are no “saints and virgins” sculptures and pictures in them.

By having all this “intermediates” between God and men. Doesn’t that mean that John 14: 6 is being ignored and there for “NOT FOLLOWING CHRIST”

By the way I read a “CATHOLIC BIBLE” so I will ask you once again not to involve your feelings. Please keep this intellectual and help me make some “SENSE”