X-Men Origins:Wolverine.....did you get suckered!?

...are you one of the poor unfortunates who ended up paying actual money to see that piece of garbage?

Didn't any of the tell tale signs tip you off (like their association with Burger King)?

How about the yahoo film reviews, did you even bother checking them before you went?

Now wouldn't it have been better donating that $10-12.00 you spent on the ticket to The SOCIETY FOR THE BLIND instead, to make sure that the director, writers, "special effects"coordinators," and the bloodsucking executives at FOX who approved the release of this fiasco, finally get the help they need?

Will you encourage others to boycott this cr@pfest just out of concern for their own dignity?

I know I will.

• Peach
    Favorite Answer

I never judge a movie by reviews, I judge it myself. And I only paid 5 dollars for the midnight premiere (amc is 5 dollars where I live except on fri/sat nights) I think it was worth my 5, but I wouldn't have paid anymore. The CGI was crappy, and I was disappointed that Gambit and Deadpool didn't appear in it more.

THANK YOU!!!! I am amazed at how many people seem to love this piece of garbage, regardless of whether or not your a comic book fan, the movie was just poor at best, huge plot holes, they explained nothing about the characters, they just show up and go away, the acting wasn't good, mediocre special effects, this movie was a huge disappointment. If they want to redeem the x-men movie franchise, FOX needs to get out of the way and give full creative control to the people at Marvel, because not only do they have respect for the source material, they can translate it very well to the big screen. E.g. Ironman, Punisher: Warzone, The Incredible Hulk.

• erling

i've got not got a faith, and because i would be ineffective in approximately 40-50 years the way forward for this depressing ball of dirt infested with psychotic apes does not extremely situation me. yet, if history is any indication, you men are completely screwed. people will erradicate themselves long earlier the planet gets burnt to a crisp whilst the sunlight explodes 5 billion years from now.

I saw it and I didn't hate it.

Just all the CGI looked crappy.

Like his claws and the explosions.

The story was....alright.

The only reason I didn't hate it is because I've been waiting to see Gambit in a movie.....But he was in it for 5 minutes.

But I did read ALOT of reviews on it, and some people loved it and some hated it, so I had to see for myself. And I didn't pay for the movie, I get in for free.

Source(s): Me.

THIS MOVIE WAS A MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT AND EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE HATE X3, I FOUND X3 TO BE MORE ENJOYABLE (at least Magneto and some other half-way interesting mutants were in it).

People say they liked it now, but in a few months most will look back and agree that this movie sucked balls.

BAD ACTING (EXCEPT FROM SHRIBER AND JACKMAN)

BAD PLOT

BAD PHYSICS (WOLVERINE CHOPS A STEEL LADDER TO PIECES... WTF)

BAD MUTANT CAMEOS (I WISH WILL I. AM AND HIS MUSIC WOULD DISAPPEAR)

BAD PACING

BAD SPECIAL EFFECTS

i saw the movie and loved it. i would like to see you come up with somthin better!!!