? asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

Masturbating with a friend?

Ok I have read all of the questions about masturbating with a friend and well they all say that it is interesting. And see I have this friend (we are both guys) and he seems very bi to me. He has talked about masturbating in front of me before. And I thought it might be fun to try it with him, but what I don't know is how to bring it up. And second what is it like doing it with another friend?

Favorite Answer

Before everyone got all worried about "turning gay", this kind of adolescent experimentation happened all the time.

Why not? No big deal. If that seems like something you want to do, then do it. Just say "Hey, you wanna watch some porn? Or I've been thinking about what you said before about masturbating in front of each other, and I think we should talk about it." Or... just reach down and rub his leg and work up if that's what you want to do. Just be prepared for what might happen and how u both might feel afterward.

Sounds like an opportunity to have some fun. Just broach the subject carefully, and be open minded. About 70% of all guys during their teens will have some sexual experience with another guy, most of it being masturbating together. Good experience for most guys and gives you a good insight in how other guys think and "work". good luck.

Alex,

It is usually pretty cool. Guys tend to get all weird after they cvm though. As far as bringing it up, just sit down at the computer to show him some porn "you found" and go from there. Better yet, ask him to show you HIS favorite porn sites. Agree between both of you not to get all weird or guilty afterwards before you really get started.

It can be a lot of fun. Make sure you have clean up stuff and lube handy. Enjoy the experimentation!

It is weird i would say, but ive had experiences. my friend is totally straight, hes been with tons of girls and stuff. and still does. but one night i slept hes and he ended up masturbating infront of me, but porn was on, he never looked at me once tho. and i never felt it in a gay way. so all was fine. im not gay. neither is he. this was like 2 years ago tho btw, its just about growing up and seeing different things, it does no harm. i like women. so does he.

BUT. u are asking, it might be fun to try it with him? wow. he might not even want to do it at all just as hes bi, if u bring it up, rumours might spread? and one more question to you.. but are you sure that you are not BI? just a question, ask urself it.

I'll answer your second question first, as a teen I loved handling another guy, part of the reason is that our penises are much more sensitive than our hands. When we handle ourselves our mind is focused on our penis and what it is feeling. We we do another guy we concentrate on what our hand is feeling, it's a totally different experience.

When your friend brings it up, ask him when he plans on doing it again, he may give you an invitation.

Next time he's over, pop in a porn and see what happens. Oh ya, don't forget the lube. Remember it must be mutually agreed upon by the both of you prior to committing sexual acts with another, be it with women or men.

Source(s): Did that with a friend too. No big deal.

I suggest saying something about masturbating and see his reaction, and just try to sound a little bit more 'into it' than his last comment.

And dont listen to the other jerks who have posted on here, they just need to grow up and accept how things are nowadays

• ?

Okay? Masturbating in front of you? You might want to go in the lgbt section.

just say hey about masturbating with u. i wanna try it but no sex just say that