I am confused about this Quantum Elbowology. No answers yet?

Is Quantum Elbowology truly miraculous or do they try to deceive us another time? I have a friend who's arm was broken quite seriously. After the operation the bone didn't seem to heal as expected. I don't know how scientific people calculate their expectation in that hospital, but I guess that after... show more Is Quantum Elbowology truly miraculous or do they try to deceive us another time?
I have a friend who's arm was broken quite seriously. After the operation the bone didn't seem to heal as expected. I don't know how scientific people calculate their expectation in that hospital, but I guess that after years of study and experience have a good idea about how such things evolve.

So there were a few options, another operation, or some kind of machine which would cost a huge amount of money for using it alone. Two months time of waiting for this machine, but ok it's maybe worth the waiting.

In the meanwhile I have been doing some Relativistic Kneeology on this person's QuantumChromatic Field, what else could I do when visiting him? I could of course discuss Gödel's Theorems, but I thought that simply being there and holding here and there might do no wrong.

Two months passed. The machine was there. So the academically educated scientific white collar and socks people are ready to use the bone-stimulating machine. Maybe they didnot sleep very well, or were very self-assured or whatever, but they didn't think about testing the arm again in whatever way, be it quantumchromodynamically, or X-ray factored.
But my friend was awake and asked them if they maybe could take a nice little picture of his arm, he is not a scientist, but knows that in order to see evolution you need to measure right before and then after, maybe measure constantly, but this of course might be too expensive and dangerous.

Of course he didn't know that a full day interaction of the photons and his arm-bonons might turn the whole measuring process and Gödels complete uncompleteness theorem idiot-proof at the same parallel space-time.

Oh, this arm seems to have healed so well in this two months. I hope this machine can proof its need for existance another time, as well as an eventual operation. Does it need explanation, I don't think so, unless we have need for another (un)necessary money-flow, another theory about we can control nature in order to avoid our own little and big fears.

I am sure this is only one exception to truth. I am sure that in all other cases science and the people it breeds is working perfect and well through means that are perfectly explicable and predictable, as science always humbly does. This was just one exception, and probably it's full of small misperceptions that make my lie seem a truth.

I am so desperate and confused. Am I creating my own illusions?
What medicine should I use to clear the chaos in my brain?

:) :):) :):):) :):):):):) :):):):):):):):)
Update: Oh thank you so much Joe. I will certainly follow your recommendations.
Update 2: Omoikane, thank you so much for your explanation and encouraging words
Update 3: fretochose's, I am sorry. I am so underdeveloped. I don't understand your suggestions. Does it have to make with the length of my arm changing with its velocity? Please be scientific in your answers. I have so much need for scientific explanations and double-blind tests, I don't know why I feel so... show more fretochose's, I am sorry. I am so underdeveloped. I don't understand your suggestions. Does it have to make with the length of my arm changing with its velocity? Please be scientific in your answers. I have so much need for scientific explanations and double-blind tests, I don't know why I feel so unsecure like this.
Update 4: Oh thank you so much Nitram, I've heard that you are a specialist in this domain, so I will certainly follow you werllcome advice. You should make this technique more wellknown, and teach it in hospitals.
Update 5: And yes indeed it is probably not understood by people of medical profession. As I hear how much chaos their is in their medical explanations, I am sure they are not ready for this.