if there were no such thing as STDs?

would u sleep with more ppl???

my answer is Yes

I am very aware of ppl who have them and might not be the most honest and i consider myself VERY lucky to have never had one.

So im pretty parinoid of ever1. Im in a commited relationship now. But if i were to ever be single again I think i would need to see papers (not joking)

Favorite Answer

It's been estimated that between 20 and 80% of sexually active people have contracted HPV (warts), though the vast majority of them will never show any symptoms.

I don't even think there's a test for men for HPV. In both genders, if nothing visible appears to the doctor, then they must be clean, no?

Plus something like 1 in 5 people have herpes, which I'm assuming also includes cold sores of the mouth, though most people wouldn't consider that an STD.

Get rid of STDs and possibility of accidental pregnancies and far more people would be having casual sex.

Source(s): Loved studying sexuality at the University of Washington.

2

Source(s): 100% Eliminate Any Herpes - http://HerpesCured.trustdd.com/?KzEU

I got clinically diagnosed with herpes simplex virus (type 2) about six years back, while I was still in college and had a silly one-night stand. I realize loads of young ladies will say this, but I swear I had certainly not done that sort of thing before. I just made a huge mistake that one time and suddenly I felt like I was going to have to live with the consequences for the rest of my life. The worst part was feeling I could never date men again. In the end, who wants to go out with a girl that has sores round her private parts? But since a friend shared this video https://tr.im/TWPVl everything got better.

Not only was I able to clear away all traces of the hsv from my body in less than 21 days, but I was also able to start dating once more. I even met the man of my dreams and I'm so lucky to write that just last week, in front of everyone in a busy cafe, he got down on one knee and proposed to me!!! This system provided me the opportunity to be happy and experience true love. Now I want to help you too by sharing this with the whole World.

I'm right with you, girl lol I'll be honest, the reason as a single girl I don't fool around with a lot of guys is the idea that anyone could have an STD. So I'm waiting til I meet someone I can be in a relationship with before having sex again...

No, I don't view sex as a conquest. Stds have never been an issue.

If there were no STD's i would stick every warm hole i could find, Women, dogs, cats, horses, sheep, lamas, orangutan's, chickens, Old Faithful at Yellowstone park, and transsexual midgets, if i missed anything i would stick that too.

Of Course I Would

nope!

It's a moral issue with me more than anything.

NO WAY!! I'm happily married but if I weren't same answer. yuck

Don't have one, never had one.

But with no risk of getting one - my motto would soon become:

If it moves **** it - if it doesn't move, **** it till it does.......

Source(s): Brought to you in association with "Wolfie is......... Oh hell with it! You all know how this one ends by now" club......