Your Phone Number:9659648800 won$9500 in the Yahoo! 2006 Anniversary Gift Splash. Winners contact mailprize4@y

• Favorite Answer

Thats just rubbish !!

• 2 decades ago

I am also from Kuwait and i too received an sms stating that i have won $9500 in the Yahoo Anniversary Gift Splash. I was asked to contact mailprize8@yahoo.com. I would like to know if this is real or a hoax.

• 2 decades ago

even i rcvd a msg called Your Phone Number:9659650982 won$9500 in the Yahoo! 2006 Anniversary Gift Splash. Winners contact mailprize4@yahoo.com - i replied them and no response from thier side.

• 2 decades ago

i am also from kuwait , and i recieved the same sms about winning yahoo anniversary gift splash two days ago ? is it a joke ??

• 2 decades ago

I think it is scam .. my husband also recieved it .. I didn't find any official website from yahoo annoucing this gift .. I don't think yahoo would give out money without proper annoucements .. also the e-mail we recieved is so fake .. it is from regular yahoo email.. btw my husband from kuwait .. and I think it is some kind of joke here ..

• 2 decades ago

Received the same message earlier today. I'm in Kuwait.

• 2 decades ago

We also got this message today in the morning, but to contact mailprize10 @yahoo.com... think it's a fake

• 2 decades ago

hi dude i also received an sms like this im also from kuwait did u get any informations from them after this sms?

• 2 decades ago

I am in Kuwait and recieved the same message this morning...wheres my money!

Source(s): My Phone
  • 2 decades ago

im also from kuwait and i received sms by same meaning what can i do ?

• 2 decades ago

i am also from kuwait , and i recieved the same sms