Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Your Phone Number:9659648800 won$9500 in the Yahoo! 2006 Anniversary Gift Splash. Winners contact mailprize4@y

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Thats just rubbish !!

• 2 decades ago

I am also from Kuwait and i too received an sms stating that i have won $9500 in the Yahoo Anniversary Gift Splash. I was asked to contact mailprize8@yahoo.com. I would like to know if this is real or a hoax.

• 2 decades ago

even i rcvd a msg called Your Phone Number:9659650982 won$9500 in the Yahoo! 2006 Anniversary Gift Splash. Winners contact mailprize4@yahoo.com - i replied them and no response from thier side.

• 2 decades ago

i am also from kuwait , and i recieved the same sms about winning yahoo anniversary gift splash two days ago ? is it a joke ??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 decades ago

I think it is scam .. my husband also recieved it .. I didn't find any official website from yahoo annoucing this gift .. I don't think yahoo would give out money without proper annoucements .. also the e-mail we recieved is so fake .. it is from regular yahoo email.. btw my husband from kuwait .. and I think it is some kind of joke here ..

• 2 decades ago

Received the same message earlier today. I'm in Kuwait.

• 2 decades ago

We also got this message today in the morning, but to contact mailprize10 @yahoo.com... think it's a fake

• 2 decades ago

hi dude i also received an sms like this im also from kuwait did u get any informations from them after this sms?

• 2 decades ago

I am in Kuwait and recieved the same message this morning...wheres my money!

Source(s): My Phone
  • 2 decades ago

im also from kuwait and i received sms by same meaning what can i do ?

• 2 decades ago

i am also from kuwait , and i recieved the same sms

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.