Why does this happen?

I recently told my best friend I liked her but she said no for now but we were still tight I go over it and she's getting a new bf but now we don't talk much and before I see her I'm usually happy but when I do I'm sad and today we looked at each other and just turned away. What's going on? Why is this happening?

Well I'm tired of wasting my tears and sleep over it.

Favorite Answer

ask her......don't ask us we don't know what she is feeling.

don't be sad about it. you say she is your best friend and that means she'll stick with you no matter what.

who else is going to comfort her when this new boyfriend breaks her heart?

you need to be happy and focus on being her friend and being there for her whenever she needs you.

good luck :)

Awh! :( I know this is hard to hear, but move on. Go find another girl! There are so many girls... you just need to give others a chance... even if you don't feel a romantic connection with a new girl maybe you two could build a friendship... truthfully it sounds like you need a girlfriend and a new friend that's a girl. You could find a new girlfriend even better and maybe you and your best friend could become closer again. Good luck!

You both feel awkward because she knows that you like her as more than just a friend. She's giving her attention and energy to a new boyfriend. She's afraid that you'll be hurt and jealous if she tells you about this new boyfriend; stuff she could tell her best friend. So, she's emotionally distancing herself from you. It's now up to you to accept the distancing or to assure her that you are still her best friend and can hear anything going on in her life.

you are not over it the same thing happened to me and he wont talk to me at all )-=

You are not over it....move on.

Source(s): It's you, not me.

well you were her bff ad now you are another guy she dates,you have to let her know you are special

Girls are stupid. Wait until you're older, and then she might like you.