I have ate two whole tangerines in about two hours what will happen to me?

I have ate two whole tangerines in about two hours what will happen to me like what side effects if any will happen

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Why would you think eating two tangerines would have side effects?

Maybe if you don't usually eat much fruit (or vegetables, fiber, healthy stuff, etc.) you might feel a little bloated. That's about it, unless you're allergic to tangerines or something.

edit: Ha, Monica, and yet, you didn't use any punctuation, *and* you spelled grammAr wrong. :)

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You shouldn't have done that. Eating any more than one tangerine will result in a fatal illness called tangerine poisoning. If you lived through that, consider yourself lucky, as 99.999% of cases suffer acute death within four seconds of ingesting the second tangerine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I may be wrong, but I believe fruit does not cause side effects. I eat fruit all the time and I have never experienced any side affects. Call me crazy, but I've heard that tangerines or any type of fruit is supposed to be healthy.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

you would be superb. do no longer problem, I ate an entire lemon in approximately an hour and the only 'area consequence' I had replaced into that my tongue felt somewhat humorous (no longer stunning by fact i might had the type of bitter fruit). yet you would be superb with basically eating 2 tangerines B xo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Came here from RationalWiki...wtf?

• 1 decade ago

As others mentioned, unless you're allergic blah blah blah. But the question is...were they dried whole tangerines and you swallowed them, then drank a glass of water? Unlikely as that is....

Source(s): My common sense
  • 5 years ago

You're gonna die in a decade from when you ate them

• 1 decade ago

You will probably feel revitalized, have more vitamin C, and maybe a little full. Unless you are allergic I only see good things in your future!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

um well 37 calories for a small 45 calories for a medium 52 calories for a large so nothing. unless there was like poison in it.

• justme
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The only side effect is that you will get healthier. Enjoy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.