I have ate two whole tangerines in about two hours what will happen to me?

I have ate two whole tangerines in about two hours what will happen to me like what side effects if any will happen

• Favorite Answer

Why would you think eating two tangerines would have side effects?

Maybe if you don't usually eat much fruit (or vegetables, fiber, healthy stuff, etc.) you might feel a little bloated. That's about it, unless you're allergic to tangerines or something.

edit: Ha, Monica, and yet, you didn't use any punctuation, *and* you spelled grammAr wrong. :)

You shouldn't have done that. Eating any more than one tangerine will result in a fatal illness called tangerine poisoning. If you lived through that, consider yourself lucky, as 99.999% of cases suffer acute death within four seconds of ingesting the second tangerine.

I may be wrong, but I believe fruit does not cause side effects. I eat fruit all the time and I have never experienced any side affects. Call me crazy, but I've heard that tangerines or any type of fruit is supposed to be healthy.

you would be superb. do no longer problem, I ate an entire lemon in approximately an hour and the only 'area consequence' I had replaced into that my tongue felt somewhat humorous (no longer stunning by fact i might had the type of bitter fruit). yet you would be superb with basically eating 2 tangerines B xo

Came here from RationalWiki...wtf?

As others mentioned, unless you're allergic blah blah blah. But the question is...were they dried whole tangerines and you swallowed them, then drank a glass of water? Unlikely as that is....

Source(s): My common sense

You're gonna die in a decade from when you ate them

You will probably feel revitalized, have more vitamin C, and maybe a little full. Unless you are allergic I only see good things in your future!

um well 37 calories for a small 45 calories for a medium 52 calories for a large so nothing. unless there was like poison in it.

• justme

The only side effect is that you will get healthier. Enjoy