Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

Why do I have stretch marks?

I'm not fat, and I excersize relatively. How can I get rid of them? They're spreading and it's disgusting :[

Favorite Answer

I'm going to tell you some effective measures you can take to prevent stretch marks, obviously sometimes no matter what you do your stretch marks won't disappear, so then you must look further into preventing / removing them.

Drink plenty of water; this makes sure that your skin is hydrated at all times. This is very important as dehydrated skin basically gives the stretch marks a personal invite!

Making sure you keep on up on your vitamins, especially E, as this helps to maintain a healthy skin balance.

Exfoliate your skin on a regular basis, make sure you use a gentle clothe and lukewarm water, you must do this softly as not to remove your natural body oils.

Eating a balanced diet is important. Avoiding fatty or greasy foods, as they cause weight gain, which in turn causes stretch marks.

If you are following these tips then, a great product to work with a long side them is: "Revitol stretch mark prevention cream", it works great as a preventive measure, however if you are reading this and you already have stretch marks it is also a great removal treatment.

It carries all of the natural ingredients you need to keep your skin in a decent enough condition, allowing preventive measures to be taken. When you're using such treatments as Revitol stretch mark prevention cream, you must make sure you stick to a strict regime. It would be pointless to take it one day and then not the next.

If this has managed to keep your attention all the way here, then good! If you follow these tips and work at I think you will see a great reduction in your stretch marks.

Can stretch marks go away? absolutely. If your sick of your stretch marks then take action before they get worse.

Check the url in the source box below to find more information on how to remedy your stretch mark and how Revitol Stretch Mark can help you.

Coco Butter

you have stretch marks because you lost weight. You can do what jamie lynn spears did so her stomach wouldnt get huge put a specialized cream on it or just wait a month or so

and if cocoa butter doesn't work, see the doctor =]