You are not really asking a question. Instead you are making a lot of statements which are your own beliefs. Even though, I'll address each of your statements.
1. Yes, Jews believe what Moses taught. There are a lot of Jews who have had their eyes opened to the truth about Jesus Christ who is their Messiah & have accepted Him as their Lord and Savior. Praise God.
2. Christians KNOW Jesus is the Messiah. He is God's only begotten Son, God incarnate, God's Word made flesh, (read John 1:1-18), 100% God & 100% human. Jesus Christ is the Savior of all mankind. He is the only way to enter into God's kingdom.
*16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
These are the words of Jesus Christ.
3. The things Muslims believe about Adam, Moses, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, & Jesus are false beliefs. For one thing, Muhammad twisted, misconstrued, couldn't remember the things that were read & told to him from the OT & NT by his brother-in-law & others, therefore he got many things & people confused as he was reciting things into the Koran such as that Jesus' mother, Mary, was Aaron's (Moses' brother) sister, made things up about them as he recited into the Koran.
Muslims falsely believe that Ishmael was the rightful son to inherit the Promised Land & claim Jews & Christians falsified & changed the Holy Bible. The Holy Bible clearly tells us that Isaac was Abraham's promised son, not Ishmael.
As you very well know, Muslims do not believe Jesus is the Son of God. They do not believe He was crucified. Muslims claim to hold Jesus in high esteem & believe He will return to earth, but to hear them talk about Him, it is clear they do not.
God most definitely did not send Muhammad for the whole of mankind! History, along with Islam's "holy" texts, the Koran & Ahadith, have proven Muhammad was a warmonger who spread his religion which many refer to as an evil cult, by the sword. No, God did not send Muhammad for any good whatsoever for mankind.
4. There were literally a countless number of Jews that knew Jesus was / is the long awaited Messiah and there were the Jewish religious leaders (Pharisees & Saducees) that did not believe He was / is & they conspired to have him killed at the hands of the Romans because they saw Him as a threat to them. They succeeded as the Romans crucified Jesus & He died on the Cross & was resurrected to life on the third after His crucifixion & death.
5. Jews never accepted Muhammad as their Messiah in Muhammad's day. The Jews in Medina were welcoming of him and when they caught on to his being a non-prophet from the God of Abraham, Issac, & Joseph, they rejected him. From that time until this day, Muslims have hated Jews & sought their total destruction & have killed millions. The Jews never accepted Muhammad as their Messiah. You have stated an untruth in saying this they did.
As for your P.S. statement, it is Islam that is seeking to kill free speech in all non-muslim countries. Muslim countries' citizens, especially women, have no freedom of expression & practically no human rights. As you've been told many times, research this if you do not believe this fact or any of the others I have typed.
The Holy Bible, history, the Koran, & the Ahadith.