How hard is it to get accepted into Chapman, USC/UCLA/NYU film school?

I really love film making and I want to pursue it as a career or some sort in the future. I am currently a highschool junior, taking few honors, 1 AP, and few CP (college prep=regular classes) classes. I get As and Bs and usually a weighted GPA of a bit over 4.0 or something like that. I am taking the SAT in... show more I really love film making and I want to pursue it as a career or some sort in the future. I am currently a highschool junior, taking few honors, 1 AP, and few CP (college prep=regular classes) classes. I get As and Bs and usually a weighted GPA of a bit over 4.0 or something like that. I am taking the SAT in December and I do not expect to get a good score but something decent or above average. Also, extra curricular activities sound like a must? I do a lot of filming for people that hire me to do so and make short films for fun. Do you think that is enough? What other factors are there that could help me get into these schools? Thank you!