A question about going to the doctors...?

Okay, I'm a guy & I have an appointment for a yearly checkup which involves a complete physical.

Here's the problem:

My regular doctor was injured bad in a auto accident just the other day. He's gonna be fine but he won't be seeing any patients for about 6 months. All of his scheduled appointments are gonna be handled by his associate, which would be okay except for the fact that it's a woman doctor.

Look, I have absolutely no problem being naked in front of women (there's been lots of them) but this is not like being naked in front of those other women. This is a different circumstance from that.

My question is that since this female doctor is gonna get to see me naked, should I make her buy me dinner first?

I mean, that's what all the other women who see me without clothes do.

Why shouldn't I expect this from her, too...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Petra
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

And I thought you were being serious.......

Confession: I laughed!

• 9 years ago

dude you are going there for a physical exam and not a physical relation!! :) even if you are brendan fraser she wont care a damn. moreover if you invite her out it will be like hitting on her and then she will not take interest in you even as a patient. the only thought that will be come to her mind will be that "you are a roadside romeo". just go there as a routine exam, follow her orders and come back.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Complete Physical, huh after she has you bend over and Violates you doing a prostate exam, trust me you won't want her taking you out for dinner, unless you're into that sort of thing.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Find a male doctor, that would solve the whole problem

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Just face her like a Man, man.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

HOW ! think man have big hard problem tomorrow but HOW ! ask spirit to send man soft option

• Baw
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Just in case you accidentally get a *****, just apologize and hide it. Us older ladies are used to that.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. She's only doing her job, so that is why you shouldn't expect dinner.

• 9 years ago

She seen it all! so dont worry

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ok...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.