A question about going to the doctors...?

Okay, I'm a guy & I have an appointment for a yearly checkup which involves a complete physical.

Here's the problem:

My regular doctor was injured bad in a auto accident just the other day. He's gonna be fine but he won't be seeing any patients for about 6 months. All of his scheduled appointments are gonna be handled by his associate, which would be okay except for the fact that it's a woman doctor.

Look, I have absolutely no problem being naked in front of women (there's been lots of them) but this is not like being naked in front of those other women. This is a different circumstance from that.

My question is that since this female doctor is gonna get to see me naked, should I make her buy me dinner first?

I mean, that's what all the other women who see me without clothes do.

Why shouldn't I expect this from her, too...

.

• Petra
    Best Answer

And I thought you were being serious.......

Confession: I laughed!

dude you are going there for a physical exam and not a physical relation!! :) even if you are brendan fraser she wont care a damn. moreover if you invite her out it will be like hitting on her and then she will not take interest in you even as a patient. the only thought that will be come to her mind will be that "you are a roadside romeo". just go there as a routine exam, follow her orders and come back.

Complete Physical, huh after she has you bend over and Violates you doing a prostate exam, trust me you won't want her taking you out for dinner, unless you're into that sort of thing.

Find a male doctor, that would solve the whole problem

Just face her like a Man, man.

HOW ! think man have big hard problem tomorrow but HOW ! ask spirit to send man soft option

• Baw

Just in case you accidentally get a *****, just apologize and hide it. Us older ladies are used to that.

No. She's only doing her job, so that is why you shouldn't expect dinner.

She seen it all! so dont worry

Ok...