My cell phone calls people on its own?

I have a Nokia flip phone (Someone told me it's a "Katana") and it makes calls to my parents on its own. The other day I was in the car with my dad and it was in my pocket and it called him. I have no numbers on speed dial, and neither of them are first on my list of contacts. My parents say that when... show more I have a Nokia flip phone (Someone told me it's a "Katana") and it makes calls to my parents on its own. The other day I was in the car with my dad and it was in my pocket and it called him. I have no numbers on speed dial, and neither of them are first on my list of contacts. My parents say that when it calls them they can hear the sounds of whatever's going on at the time.

So! Is my phone possessed by some sort of "phone ghost"? Does this happen often? Remember, this is a flip phone, so the buttons are not easily reachable, and I have no speed dial numbers.
Update: I have not been downloading anything in the way of games or whatnot. I put a few "ringtones" I made myself and a few pictures on it, but that was a long time ago.