RRR

SSS

TTT

UUU

VVV

XXX

YYY

ZZZ

Did you know that 80% of UCSD students could not find the error above? Repost this with the title "Whats wrong here," and when you click "post bulletin," the answer will be really obvious

17 Answers

Relevance
  • m d
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Um the I's are improper? I know it's Yahoo but it's still wrong, how do we know she didn't put up lowercase L's just to mess with us.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Is this one of those "impossible quiz" thingies? Where is the "post bulletin" button to click....is it literal? Guess you got me here.

• 3 years ago

some thing is incorrect if it infringes on a guy or woman's organic rights. every person are entitled to issues which comprise existence, liberty, and prosperity. So in case you kill a guy or woman, you do away with their existence. in case you place them by way of dominance and abuse with out their consent, you do away with their liberty. in case you scouse borrow their aspects or money, you're affecting their prosperity. some thing is suited if it preserves those organic rights and promotes them for others. in case you save somebody, artwork to grant human beings suffrage, or supply to charity, you're doing the suited undertaking. even with the undeniable fact that, the line between precise and incorrect frequently will become blurred. working example, think you kill a murderer who broke into your domicile to save your person kinfolk. in this occasion, we are in a position to dissect your strikes and settle on them in my view to be the two precise or incorrect. Killing the guy became incorrect, yet retaining your loved ones and aspects became precise. for this reason, the form of precise strikes and the quantity of solid that became achieved is greater than the evil, so which you would be precise in this occasion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not It's Its

Also if its impossible how can we solve it

This puzzle isn't impossible for the 20% of us who can correctly identify the problem.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Whats should be What's. It is missing the apostrophe.

This puzzle isn't impossible for the 20% of us who can correctly identify the problem.

Source(s): UCSC alumnus
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The error is that there are three rows of letters, and people are wasting their time looking for a missing letter.

• Adios
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The capital letter "I" is not written correctly, instead it looks like 3 lower-case l's.

• LRB330
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Whats wrong here

there should be a ' between the t and s in the word whats

• 1 decade ago

Zero was used instead of an O

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There's supposed to be an apostrophe between the t and the s. It's "What's wrong?", not "Whats wrong?"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.