Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

YEAST infection !...?

do yeast infections hurt, can you tell if you have it. what are the signs? & what exactly is it. "down there" has been smelling bad for the past week & someone thought i had yeast infection...could i?

pleaseeee help!!! thank you sooo much!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you can easily check yeast infection symptoms - discover it in link below

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Naturally Eliminate Yeast Infection : http://YeastCure.trustdd.com/?Tjmw
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeast infections don't exactly hurt its more like a burning when you pee feeling, it makes your discharge look like cottage cheese. There are yeast infection one night use things you can buy at a drug store and cure it very well. You can get yeast infections from many different things, many females get them from the birth control they are on. But if "down there" is swollen or anything i would def get it checked out by a doctor!

• 9 years ago

If your regular discharge is not a clear to slightly yellow colour & its smelly & itchy its a good bet you have a yeast infection or if your sexually active possibly an std, go see your gp they will put you right..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Yeast Infection Freedom System - http://YeastCured.uzaev.com/?FkQF

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sounds like you have a yeasty infection, that is when you have fungus growing down there and it starts to form some small yeasty sticky cakes. If left untreated the cakes will become larger and larger until they can be used for birthdays or weddings. Just make sure that everyone gets a slice of the cake or they will be angry/jealous. If you have a cheesey discharge you can use it on your burger, just dont forget the ketchup or you will be in a pickle.

Source(s): worked in food industry and now in healthcare
  • 9 years ago

go see ur doc it might or migthnot. u should carefull about these things.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.