Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Does masturbation make the body weak?

My 17 year old friend told me that before he would masturbate up to 4 times a day. He would do it when he felt the need to do it. After masturbating, his body would feel with weak. When he would go out to do a workout (he's in track) his body would feel tired even before the real workout started . At school he would be very sleepy since according to him he masturbated in the morning. Now he stopped and his body never feels weak anymore and he feels with more enery and feels great on those workouts for track. He also doesn't get sleepy during school. I kinda agree with him because i feel the same way as well but I don't know.I feel better when I don't masturbate my body is just more energized for some reason. Any comments or ideas on if this could be true.

• SJK
    Favorite Answer

well.. u use a lot of energy to do it, and it releases like sme hormones that make u sleepy. dont u feel dizzy and tired and sleepy after? ok. hope that answers ur question

and yes.

Masterbation and sex for that matter can be a workout on its own, so yes, I think its very true. However there are other factors that could easily come into play, as in you might not be very healthy or that you're not getting the right vitamins and minerals in your diet. I personally drink a good amount of water/gatorade to pick me back up. I don't think tho it should make you that sleepy and that less energized for the rest of the day, a little after, sure, but not the whole day.

I don't think these people know what they or you are talking about. Because it's important to the survival of species that the body considers semen/spermatozoa production to be priority over all other processes. This synthesis takes a lot of energy in terms of NADH. If you look into the meiosis. You will understand.

So when ejaculation occurs, the brain releases hormone to increase sperm production then the series biosynthesis has to take place using loads of NADH to produce next volume of ejaculate. Because this process take so much of body's energy it can feel tiring.

Masturbation can cause relaxation after climax. Your friend is feeling relaxed, but his body isn't weakened. The effect is temporary. Also, everyone is different, some people are actually energized after climax, others want to sleep. If you're concerned and don't want to be very relaxed, either wait until you have time to enjoy it, or drink a coffee right afterwards.

• Debra

It is good for the prostrate, and the act it's self is gentle exercise. However there must be a good reason why sportsmen, boxers and football players are advised against it. The manager of Arsenal football club banned pay per view adult channels in his teams hotels the night before a football match, because he believes that it would affect there on field performance

It is probably a deep state of relaxation but yes it can make the body weak because ejaculation causes the body to lose certain trace elements and vitamins.

Zinc is a trace element that is used in great supply when ejaculation happens. when your body lacks zinc it can cause lethargy and if your freind was ejaculation that much every day it is possible that this was the cause.

Vitamin C and Zinc supliments could help.

Source(s): i am a nurse

after an orgasm there's a "down period" in which the body is relaxed. This is associated with the window of time in which a guy is unable to have another orgasm. He's not weak, he's just relaxed

• marc

1

Source(s): Mastering The Male Orgasm http://StopPrematureEjaculation.emuy.info/?23eT

No, it loosens up tension and makes muscle easier to get and to lose weight and it let's you release sexual tension

Sexual stimulation makes the body tired. Period. It doesnt matter if it self-stimulation or with a partner.

yeah