Anyone have any good dessert ideas?

I am trying to think of something new to make... like cookies or cupcakes...

I was thinking about making a plain vanilla cupcake with a pink butter cream frosting but i don't know yet it just seems to simple... in the past i have made just about all of the basics... red velvet, chocolate, vanilla, and a cherry chocolate cupcake that was just AMAZING!!! and when it comes to cookies i have made : chocolate cookies w/chocolate chips, chocolate chip, peanut butter, snicker doodle, m&ms, iced lemon, sugar, and different types of woopie pies. I'm wanting to make cupcakes but im lost... i can't seem to think lol... i want to make something that is different yet tasty

here are some of my ideas (tell me what you think)

-Reese cupcake ( peanut butter cupcake with chocolate frosting and Reese's on top

-cookies and cream (chocolate cupcake with a butter cream frosting that has oreos mashed in it and pieces on top for decoration)

-Strawberry (strawberry flavored cake, with whipped cream frosting (strawberries mixed in) and on top

- blueberry cupcakes (vanilla cake with blueberries inside, topped with a blueberry butter cream frosting)

this is just off the top of my head...

I'm not an expert, I'm only 19 (been cooking for a year now, lol) I have made other stuff like cakes/pies/candy/pudding/cobbler etc.. i'm having some friends over this weekend and i always make something... i want to make finger food desserts lol... its just easier that way :)

Favorite Answer

Chocolate Spiders

1 12-oz. pkg. chocolate chips (2 cups)

1 Tablespoon butter

1 5-oz. can Chinese noodles

1 cup nuts

2 cups miniature marshmallows

Melt chocolate chips in butter. Add the remaining ingredients and stir over medium heat until mixed. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Cool in refrigerator.

• Raina

These pies are good to make. If you buy the storebought graham cracker crusts, they come with a plastic insert that flips over the filled pies; and then you can stack them in the refrigerator. You can make the day ahead too. You can also use pink lemonade or limeade to make a variety of flavors: LEMONADE PIE 1 9" graham cracker pie 1 large Cool Whip, thawed 1 6-oz can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened, condensed milk Mix last 3 ingredients together until well blended; put into crust. You can dollop more Cool Whip on top if you want. Chill at least 4 hours Platters of brownies, cookies, mini-cheesecakes (do in cupcake papers, using a vanilla wafer as the "crust"), cream puffs Perhaps have a fruit platter with a dip. You can melt a can of storebought chocolate frosting, or mix some orange juice into a container of blended orange yogurt, or just mix brown sugar into sour cream

• JennyP

Good for you! Here are some ideas you might not have thought about:

Giant soft oatmeal raisin cookies half dipped in dark chocolate and drizzles with white chocolate and sprinkled with chopped pecans.

S'Mores Cupcakes made with graham cracker crumbs, marshmallow cream, milk chocolate ganache

Key Lime cupcakes with citrus cream filling and a white chocolate buttercream

Peanut butter and banana chip cookies

• h20

All of your recipes sound delish! This recipe is so easy and if you like chocolate, you might just love this recipe. It's called :"Ice Box Cake"

YOU will need:

Graham crackers

whole milk

cook n serve chocolate pudding

fresh whipped cream(that you sweeten with sugar)

1 chocolate bar (to garnish)

1 baking pan

Cook your chocolate pudding (according to box directions) use whole milk ONLY

once pudding is cooked:

first layer in pan is graham crackers

second layer is pudding

third is graham crackers.

JUst keep layering until your pan is full.

Place pan in fridge over night so that it is cold and graham crackers are softened.

Next day whip up fresh cream (that you sweetened)

Cut your cake for each guest and place a spoonful of cream on top of each individual piece of cake and add some chocolate crumble from your chocolate bar over the top of the cream .

THis recipe is really simple and delicious. Always my :"Go to" when I'm at a loss for what to serve for a sweet.

HOpe you like it and good luck. If you like Smores, you will like this.

I know these are not cupcakes but make them because you want to try new things and have experiments with these so you can know what things you can want or make in a cupcake new flavors and all of that but i would recommend you to make a m&m cupcake inside will be melting warm gooey chocolate and the frosting will be cream cheese with lemon zest and crushed m&m's

-Cannoli

-Fortune Cookies

-Rock Candy

-Cake Balls!

-Creme Brulee!

-Pudding

-Peach Cobbler

Source(s): my experience with cooking
  • cupcakes are alright but cookies are better! do a peanut butter cookie with snickers instead of chocolate chips

Source(s): my tummy

Wow, you sound like an expert baker who has more than enough ideas all by yourself. All of those sound Yuuuumy!!!!

OMG U NEED TO MAKE AN APPLE PIE CUPCAKE!! THEY R SOOOO GOOD. AND U GET THE THE RECIPIE OFF OF GOOGLE