Atheists, can you answer this? Sorry....?

Sorry, I know I just posted this question, but I left out a vital piece of information. I was talking about the indiginous people to those islands, such what we now call Cuba, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Puerto Rico, etc. How did THOSE people get their before the colonisers? If the Creation story in... show more Sorry, I know I just posted this question, but I left out a vital piece of information. I was talking about the indiginous people to those islands, such what we now call Cuba, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Puerto Rico, etc. How did THOSE people get their before the colonisers?

If the Creation story in Genesis is not true and we all evolved from monkey, then I have a few questions.

How is it that when the Spaniards, the French, the Portuguese, and the British went to colonise different islands around the world? How would the people have gotten there if there were no airplanes? The distances would have been too far for that many people to take a boat, so how did they get there? Did the land masses just "magically" move, such as your flawed theory of plate techtonics says? Did humans once have wings and then lose them through "natural selection"?

If you can't answer this, then there is no other logical explaination than God did it and that Jesus Christ is the Lord.
Update: I am serious. Stop persecuting me.