I told this girl i liked a horrible joke that only guys would get?

I was at this party and there was this fine black girl there, oh do I love me some dark chocolate anyway that's besides the point so I was talking too her getting my play on and one thing led to another and we started making out I even got to grab that a**. A few seconds after that she asked me if I liked black... show more I was at this party and there was this fine black girl there, oh do I love me some dark chocolate anyway that's besides the point so I was talking too her getting my play on and one thing led to another and we started making out I even got to grab that a**. A few seconds after that she asked me if I liked black girls and I told her "that it didn't matter too me because all girls are pink on the inside". She got kinda mad after I said that, I didn't mean too refrence vaginas. It just came out wrong. You think she'll ever forgive me?