I beleive that my boyfriend will eventually fall for another girl sooner or later?

i am not saying that i can perdict the future or anything like that but i realyy do think that my boyfriend will soon end up falling for another girl. we have been together for about 5 months and things are good. but i am worried. there is this girl, she is cute, athletic, outgoing, smart and has a body that all... show more i am not saying that i can perdict the future or anything like that but i realyy do think that my boyfriend will soon end up falling for another girl. we have been together for about 5 months and things are good. but i am worried. there is this girl, she is cute, athletic, outgoing, smart and has a body that all the guys just love... she is everything that my boyfriend likes in a girl. i know that if he do start to like her, then there is nothing that i can do about it but accept it. i honestly think that the chance of them going for one another is high. i really wouldnt be so worried but this same girl has already took a chance at my ex boyfriend from about 5 years ago. we are suppose to be going on a trip for five months. about 20 of us are going including her and my boyfriend and i think that the more that they get to know each other things between them will begin to happen. like i said earlier, i cant predict the future but i have a strong feeling. i need some advice.