Do You Think the Pakistani Nuclear Bomb Is Maintaining Peace and Stability in the Region?

Further to Do You Know the Tipai Mukh Dam is a Monster to Many Indian Indigenous and Bangladeshi Population? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlTxD9dLIRLFmTli7APZeeDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090809095840AAK1PQb India and Pakistan are sharing five rivers amongst themselves. Due to the natural advantage, the... show more Further to Do You Know the Tipai Mukh Dam is a Monster to Many Indian Indigenous and Bangladeshi Population?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... India and Pakistan are sharing five rivers amongst themselves. Due to the natural advantage, the Indians can change the course of these rivers and deny Pakistan every drops of water! Yet, India and Pakistan made deal i.e. India can play around with two rivers but they are not allowed to touch three other rivers!! India must allow Pakistan to have three rivers water without any question.

Bangladesh is a river oriented country and peoples’ life and livelihood depends on water. India and Bangladesh share too many mighty rivers and unlike five Pakistani rivers mentioned above, India can not divert any of these rivers! Yet, India have been denying water to Bangladeshis during the dry season and dumping most waters during wet season!!

Therefore the question is, “why India is so cruel with the Bangladeshis”? Is it because the Bangladeshis do not have nuclear bombs?
Update: My object is to find a peaceful solution and I believe united voice of reasonable people can make peace and maintain peace without guns and bullets. However, for the record, prior to 9/11, India was ready to invade Pakistan for some silly reason. Surprisingly, the Pakistani nuclear bomb deterred them from blood... show more My object is to find a peaceful solution and I believe united voice of reasonable people can make peace and maintain peace without guns and bullets.

However, for the record, prior to 9/11, India was ready to invade Pakistan for some silly reason. Surprisingly, the Pakistani nuclear bomb deterred them from blood bath! Would you believe, since then, they have “Hot Line” and a few more mechanisms to defuse war.
7 answers 7