Penis sizes?

I was curious. What is your penis size so I can compare and see if mine is a good size or small. length- is measured on the topside of the penis not the side. measuring on the side gives you a false extra length of about .25. Also this is measured in erect state . so don't try to lie to yourself stretching... show more I was curious. What is your penis size so I can compare and see if mine is a good size or small.
length- is measured on the topside of the penis not the side. measuring on the side gives you a false extra length of about .25. Also this is measured in erect state . so don't try to lie to yourself stretching your penis in flaccid state.

Girth(circumference,around not width) -you can take meaureing tape and find out. Or get a peice of blue tape. Have one end. and then wrape the tape around to see how long it takes for the other end to reach around back to the starting point. Then mark it with a pen. And put it aside a ruler and you can find your girth like that also. and your girth is measured by the thickest art of you penis other then your head if your a mushroom head. If your penis measurement falls between .25 and .5 and stuff you can use fraction instead like. 5 and 6/16 . to make it simpler.
Update: wow thanks for the answer ladies, but I assume you don't have penis's thanks.
Update 2: and g I think only a small penis person would say that that is scared of the truth. But thanks for telling me that.
Update 3: why are people so scared to tell there penis sizes except that 1rst guy?
Update 4: I mean I just want to see how I stack up compared to other people. Theres nothing wrong with that. Why are people so hostile to that unless they have small penis's?