<3
<3 asked in TravelMexicoGuadalajara · 1 decade ago

Hotels near Guadalajara airport?

I am going to be leaving for a an early flight out of Guadalajara airport. Since I am comming from Manzanillo I would like to know if anyone could recommend a cheap hotel that is near the airport. Something that is decent...I wouldn't want it to be dirty or gross. Thanks

Favorite Answer

You can try www.hotelbooklet.com which compares more than 30 popular hotel reservations sites and shows all available deals!

Hotels Near Guadalajara Airport

That guy is right their is one that is steps away from the Airport...looks nice but never been their! Iv done the same thing u are trying to do...but coming from Colima...the city! Iv stayed at a little hotel or motel for about 6 hrs but if ur picky its not a good idea...it might scare u(if ur a girl) are u by ur self if not try it! I 4get the name but its about 1 mile from the airport...their's a couple on that path going to the airport before u turn right into the airport.....u can ask a taxi if ur going by taxis or what i sometimes do if im driving in Guadalajara i wave down a taxi and follow them to my destination....works all the time...try it! probably cost u 100 pesos depends how far away ur are! Good luck...how hot was Manzanillo....u were probably lucky cause in Dec it cools down...supposedly! jajajjajaj

Assming you are taking a bus from Manzanillo ... I would check to see if ETN has a night bus that stops at the airport. Some of theirs do and might be able to save on hotel.

When I leave from GDL early I just bite the bullet and stay at the 'Casa Grande Hotel' which is on the airport grounds and I walk across the street. Problem is it's about $110us a night but worth it to me