How do you get rid of cracking bones?

I know our bones have a cracking sound due to bubbles in our joints. But there are some parts of my body where I dont crack in there anymore (such as my back) but now they are cracking. I'm 22 years old but I think I am getting old. I used to have a lot of physical activities in my high school and early... show more I know our bones have a cracking sound due to bubbles in our joints. But there are some parts of my body where I dont crack in there anymore (such as my back) but now they are cracking. I'm 22 years old but I think I am getting old. I used to have a lot of physical activities in my high school and early college days but when I got busy with school academics in college I minimized the physical activities. Today is worse, now I just sit usually at work - now my bones keep cracking all the time. Is having active physical activities before and being "steady" (always sitting) now a factor that contributes to bone cracking?

Is there a way to avoid? prevent? and get rid of it?
Because it gets really embarassing sometimes when all your bones crack. (Every time you sit down, squat, bend your legs and twist your back)
Update: ** Correction
But there are some parts of my body where I dont crack in there **before...
2 answers 2