How do you get rid of cracking bones?

I know our bones have a cracking sound due to bubbles in our joints. But there are some parts of my body where I dont crack in there anymore (such as my back) but now they are cracking. I'm 22 years old but I think I am getting old. I used to have a lot of physical activities in my high school and early... show more I know our bones have a cracking sound due to bubbles in our joints. But there are some parts of my body where I dont crack in there anymore (such as my back) but now they are cracking. I'm 22 years old but I think I am getting old. I used to have a lot of physical activities in my high school and early college days but when I got busy with school academics in college I minimized the physical activities. Today is worse, now I just sit usually at work - now my bones keep cracking all the time. Is having active physical activities before and being "steady" (always sitting) now a factor that contributes to bone cracking?

Is there a way to avoid? prevent? and get rid of it?
.
Because it gets really embarassing sometimes when all your bones crack. (Every time you sit down, squat, bend your legs and twist your back)
Update: ** Correction
But there are some parts of my body where I dont crack in there **before...