How could an economic terrorist bring the value of the dollar to zero tomorrow?

If this is market driven, I assume some one or some entity with infinite electronic resources could deflate the value of the currency to zero by giving the dollar away in a moment. In other words, in essence, saying the value of the dollar is worthyless....to the world! Mind you, this would be done... show more If this is market driven, I assume some one or some entity with infinite electronic resources could deflate the value of the currency to zero by giving the dollar away in a moment. In other words, in essence, saying the value of the dollar is worthyless....to the world!

Mind you, this would be done electronically. I hope we are protected against these attacks. I guess I just don't see how our dollar could be any value but "1.00" to the world! Aren't we the basis of value to the world? How can we not be? Our country has maintained and developed modern civilized order to the world for several hundred years, moreso in the last hundred....but without us, this world would have crumbled, killing each other off until humanity disappeared from the face of the earth!

Question is.....can our leadership continue in this regard? But how can the value of our currency, under this premise of civilization standard setting, be anything but "1.00"? What is manipulating our value?